Wednesday, December 31, 2008

What I want to be doing in 2009



Mood: Finally Over a Bad Cold and Watching the New Snow Fall

Projects I want to get done in 2009:

Novel Length:

Hag

Short stories that are mapped and ready to be written (in no particular order):

"Orange Tyranny"
"Too Short to Be an Angel" (Ael Mukatante story)
"Blind Panic" (Ael Mukatante story)
"Beanie Baby" (a Dr. David Weinberg story)
"God of Chickens" (still)
"The Secret History of Earth"
"Captain Scar"
"Words and Swords"

That looks like a pretty full plate, and I'm sure other projects will arise, as they often do.

I'm discovering that I have ideas outside of the SF/horror/fantasy continuum. I want to write a couple of Dr. Weinberg stories without supernatural elements. Well, any honest story about a medical examiner doing his job is going to contain some element of horror. We'll see how that works out.

No comments: