Monday, December 27, 2010

And So... We Have Weather

The East Coast got pretty well hammered with snow Sunday, and yesterday. We've got a large and fascinating accumulation of snow. But I thought I would add a few pictures to what we all know happened:



This is our back door. If you look carefully, you can see the impression of the door panels in the snow.




This is our street.




This is downtown Bennington in the midst of getting 20 inches of snow. And yes, the Geek Bar opened early.



We had some wind, as well. Although this looks like the tortured erosion on some Himalayan glacier, but it's really the roof of our extension.

I apologize for the lack of blogging in the last month. Finals, and all that sort of thing. That said, I have a few things in store: a walk-through, with pictures, of a chemistry lab in which we isolated caffeine from tea.

My trials and tribulations in getting a game to install.

Did I mention a new sale? Well, I'll get around to it soon enough.

No comments: